Plastic Handle Synthetic Hair Flat Kabuki Brush Decagon Face Powder Brush
Foundation Makeup Brush Flat Top Kabuki Decagon Face Blush Liquid Powder Foundation Brush
||Foundation Makeup Brush, Kabuki Magic Face Momma Brush Flat Top High-Density Multifunctional for Flawless Powder
|place of origin
||The material of the handle
|The material of the head
Our handcrafted foundation brush is a must for every fashion-conscious woman and indispensable
for the application of mineral foundation and loose powder as well as a pressed bronzer and body powder.
It feels indescribably soft and luxurious to the skin. Comprised of vegan Taklon hair, it is both dense and
compact, offering high coverage. A brush caressing the skin for an intense makeup result.
1. A full, flat-shaped dense brush.
2. Especially created to flawlessly blend and buff powder onto the skin for an immaculate polished finish.
3. Ideal for professionals salon or DIY users.
4. Easy to use and convenient to carry.
How to Care for Makeup Brushes:
- Wipe off excess makeup left on brushes after each use. Use a soft cloth or tissue and take care not to
pull on the bristles too roughly.
- Store your brushes in a case to keep them dry and prevent dust build-up.
- Keep your brushes in a flat or upright position when storing them to maintain their shape.
- Clean brushes regularly using a special cleaner or a combination of warm water and mild shampoo.
Reshape the bristles after washing.
How to Clean Makeup Brushes:
- Run the bristles of the makeup brush under warm running water.
- Apply a small amount of shampoo to bristles and work into a light lather.
- Rinse bristles thoroughly under running water. You will notice that the water leaving the brush is tinted
from old makeup.
- Continue rinsing until no color leaves the brush.
- Allow it to air-dry.