Cosmetic Artist Makeup Puff Sponge For A Perfect Buildable Coverage
Brand New Makeup Artist Foundation Makeup Puff Sponge For A Perfect Buildable Coverage
An edgeless, non-disposable, high-definition cosmetic sponge applicator made especially for professionals.
1. Use complexion products, long-wear makeup, and self-tanners for flawless results.
2. Features an open cell structure that fills with small amounts of water when wet. So that the makeup product sits on top of the sponge rather than being absorbed.
3. Allowing you to use less product every time.
4. Perfect application method for darker-toned products that would be difficult to rinse clean from a lighter-colored applicator.
||Powder / Foundation / BB Cream / CC Cream
|Customs HS Code
|Why Choose EYA
|1. 15 years of experience in manufacturing and exporting makeup sponges and makeup puffs.
|2. High-level development skills and advanced techniques.
|3. Reliable production quality.
|4. Prompt delivery and best price.
|5. Any custom design concept can be brought into reality.
|6. Long-term relationships with customers are created by helping them develop and launch a successful product line.
Shipping Ways and Lead Time:
We supply door to door dropping shipping service for our customers
1. EMS: Around 10-15 working days
2. DHL: Around 3-5 working days
3. FedEx: Around 4-6 working days
4. UPS/TNT: Around 6-8 working days
5. AIR: Around 5-7 working days
6. SEA: Around 15-30 working days
Advantages of Use Makeup Sponges:
1· 100% latex-free.
2· Environmental material.
3. When using a sponge, you are getting an even application that results in a flawless complexion.
4. Sponges have the benefit of sheering out foundation.
5. Sponges with regularly cleaned don't harbor bacteria inside.
6. It’s important to wash your sponges after each use!
7. The sponge is great with blending, highlighting, and contouring because of its flexibility to get into small spaces, hard-to-reach areas, and even fine lines.
8. Sponges are a better alternative because of their smooth application. They are more precise for aiding to conceal and give even coverage.
9. Sponges are perfect for on-the-go trips.
Different Sponge Types:
· Triangular foundation sponge: the most common, allowing access to all areas of the face. There is a wide range in size, which is why you can choose depending on the area of the face you want to apply foundation on. This is very good to reach corners.
· Oval Foundation Sponge: ideal for larger faces and a much faster but less precise application.
· Teardrop-shaped sponges are ideal for the whole face; the smaller tip being for more nifty spots.
· Pear-shaped sponge is created for an easier grip. Providing a uniform finish and adapting to every corner of the face
· Sculptor is used for those who need a heavy foundation application, whereas the spade-shaped sponge is mainly used for concealer rather than foundation.
· Brushed sponge: Also known as the makeups sponge brush, this is one of the best tools to apply foundation when using baking or contouring techniques due to its ability to blend perfectly, as it leaves an even and mousse-like feel. Some brushed sponges have different shapes, as beauty blenders have them too.