Plush Foundation & Bronzer Blush Brush for Powder Makeup, Ecofriendly Makeup Brush, Pink, Luxurious and Glamorous
About this item
- Use this EYA Luxe foundation brush to create a soft, filtered finish with buildable coverage
- Face powder brush is best designed for use with powder, bronzer, and blush for a multiuse brush
- Makeup brush designed with finer cut, ultra-soft bristles and a sleek pointed handle for a better blush makeup brush with precision and control
- Foundation brush for powder makeup can be used as a bronzer brush or blush brush by having a tapered head for maximum powder pickup yet light application
- Foundation brush is made with high quality items including aluminum ferrules
- Makeup brush with beautifully soft bristles for gentle makeup and foundation application
- EYA makeup powder brush is easy to clean with our brush shampoo or cleansing products
||Individual Plush Foundation & Bronzer Blush Brush for Powder Makeup, Eco-friendly Makeup Brush, Luxurious and Glamorous
||As the pictures show or can be customized
||Production time for private label around 30-40 working days
||DHL,UPS, EMS,TNT, FEDEX, etc for Door to Door One Time Shipping
||Paypal,T/T,Western Union,Secure Payment Etc.
||Each Brush Set into an OPP Bag, then into Carton Box
||We supply after-sales service, give our brush quality 100% services
||OEM/ODM/OBM all is accepted
|Brush HS Code
Process of starting private label
1st: Confirm your budget plan and our factory MOQ
The first thing is to confirm your budget plan. For example, you want your product to be as quality as ZOEVA, MAC, or Morphe brushes, your budget is not enough, in this case, you may have to add the budget or lower the quality.
Check with our factory department about each product number minimum order is important. Each model has its own MOQ. So before brush customization, you must make a general idea of quantity.
2nd: Confirm brush material, color, size, application, and shape.
Make clear on brush material(including hair, ferrule and handle), color, size, application, and shape. Confirm brush size, color, the material of each part. Any color requirements, please also mark it on the artwork. If you do have original samples, be sure to send to us your physical samples so everything will go in the right and fast direction.
3rd: Send us your logo artwork at AI & PDF format.
JPG OR JPEG format is okay, but if you also have AI format, do not forget to send it to me, it will be best if you can send us both formats.
4th: Confirm logo color, position.
If you don’t know how to confirm logo size, please release it to us and we will make a recommendation for you, but once you confirmed it with us, it can not change anymore, because logo molds have been confirmed, everything was fixed unless you insist to open another mold and responsible for the extra costing.
5th: Choose pouch style and material.
Some clients also plan to add one pouch to match the brushes, if so, you can choose a style from us or you can show us your reference pictures, then confirm the material of the pouch. For the special feature of pouch material, if you can send us samples, it will be better.
How much does our private labeling cost?
• There is a one-time fee(emboss way 40USD each mold size; silk printing 20USD each logo mold size) for us to produce your logo film and dye plates.
Note: Your order may require multiple molds fees due to different component sizes.
• The custom brush set up fee is $10 per item, per order for every run.
Please note: your order may require multiple setups due to different component sizes.
• The print fee is $0.3 per brush for labor cost when for the sampling process
We require your final artwork in Adobe Illustrator or PDF format.
Bulk order or larger order printing cost in our offer unit cost will cover for you!
What is the minimum private label order?
• For makeup brushes, the minimum quantity is 500pcs for brush set, individual brushes is for 500pcs.
Special brush minimum will as detail communication!
• For makeup brushes cost, quantity discounts are available for larger orders.