||8pcs makeup brush set
||Can be customized
||30~45 days after sample confirmation
||7~10 working days(1-2 working days if stock)
||T/T, Paypal, Western Union
-Be used for powder, blush, foundation, eye shadow, concealer, brow powder, lip balm, and so on.
-The private logo can be put on the handle and pouch.
-Different materials and colors for optional.
-OEM&ODM orders are welcome.
-High quality, prompt delivery, competitive price, best service.
Service Know-how For Custom Private Label Information:
a. Brush models, quantity, quality level
b. Your logo design art PDF & AI Format
c. Brush handles shape and color
d. Brush ferrule color
Aluminum or brass material ferrule
e. Logo color on the brush handle
Silk printing or hot foil stamping
f.Your ideal packing way
How to Care for Makeup Brushes
- Wipe off excess makeup left on brushes after each use. Use a soft cloth or tissue and take care not to
pull on the bristles too roughly.
- Store your brushes in a case to keep them dry and prevent dust build-up.
- Keep your brushes in a flat or upright position when storing to maintain their shape.
- Clean brushes regularly using a special cleaner or a combination of warm water and mild shampoo.
Reshape the bristles after washing.
How to Clean Makeup Brushes
- Run the bristles of the makeup brush under warm running water.
- Apply a small amount of shampoo to bristles and work into a light lather.
- Rinse bristles thoroughly under running water. You will notice that the water leaving the brush is tinted
from old makeup.
- Continue rinsing until no color leaves the brush.
- Allow it to air-dry.